What is Pamoja?
Pamoja creates thoughtfully designed timeless and season-less pieces that will forever remain part of your wardrobe. Our products do not compromise on quality, style, function, and price. Shop our products here.
Where can I purchase Pamoja bags?
Pamoja products are available on pamojabags.com. and Amazon.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive your tracking number via email. Delivery times vary by distance and carrier. Expect a delivery time of about 5 - 8 business days.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club debit and credit cards. We also accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, and Google Pay. You also have the option to buy now, pay later with Klarna. You may refer to Klarna’s FAQ’s on their website.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to addresses in the continental United States. If you are interested in placing an order outside the continental U.S., email email@example.com. We do not currently ship to P.O. boxes.
How much is shipping?
We offer free ground shipping on all our orders within the continental U.S. No promotion codes necessary. Expedited shipping within the continental U.S. comes at an additional fee of $21.95.
What is your return & exchange policy?
If you are unhappy with your Pamoja bag within 14 days of receipt, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with“Order #XXX - Return/Exchange” in the subject line to arrange a return or exchange. Return or exchange items must be free of damage in the original packaging to be eligible. You can also read more about our return and exchange policy here.
How should I care for my Pamoja bag?
Pamoja Bags are crafted in leather skins, a natural and unique material. Any incidental tonal variations, marks or veins should not be considered as imperfections. To make sure your bag remains beautiful, we recommend you:
- • Protect it from humidity, avoid direct contact with liquids, make-up, and perfume. If your bag comes into contact with any of these substances, gently dab it with a dry, non-fluffy light colored absorbent cloth.
- • Avoid overexposure to direct lighting and keep it away from direct sources of heat.
- • Be careful not to rub your bag against course or abrasive surfaces.
- • Light scratches can be visibly reduced if gently massaged with a soft, dry cloth
- • Store it in the Pamoja dust cloth in the original box between uses. Do not store in high temperatures, humidity, or unventilated areas. Do not store in a plastic bag.
Where are Pamoja bags made?
A good bag needs attention to detail. That’s why we work with artisans in Ubrique, Spain to translate our unique designs and prototypes to handmade finished product. Ubrique, Spain is considered the “secret” capital of luxury leather goods with centuries of experience.